A Sustainable Solution – that’s World Leading Technology – This has been Attested to in many Credible Independent and Government Reports.
- It’s recognized as "Advanced Thermal Conversion Technology" by the UK Government power regulatory authority, the Department of OFGEM; which subsequently qualifies the technology to receive Renewable Obligations Certificates – the UK equivalent of carbon credits.
- It’s the 3rd highest ranked of over 216 worldwide technologies investigated in the 2004 Phase 1
" Conversion Technology Evaluation Report " by URS Consultants for The County of Los Angeles Department of Public Works (a full report is available by contact to ENTECH).
- It’s confirmed as technology that can successfully permit and operate within the stringent environmental regulatory criteria of the South Coast Air Quality Management District, State of California; per the 2007 Phase II "Conversion Technology Evaluation Report" by the Los Angeles County Solid Waste Management Committee / Task Force – complied after visits to operating plants and independent review by a multi-expert committee (a full report is available by contacting ENTECH-REM).
Review committee includes:
- Various County of LA Department of Public Works senior staff.
- Browning Ferris Industries
- North Valley Coalition (community group)
- Bio-energy Producers Association
- Theroux Environmental Consulting
- Hacienda Heights Improvement Association (community group)
- Southern California Edison
- Alternative Resources Inc.
- Clements Environmental Corporation
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Ultrasystems Environmental