What is the ENTECH Process?
The ENTECH-WtGas-RES™ Process shall provide for:
- Utilization of waste, refuse or biomass to produce and fire Syn-gas (a gas with properties similar to that of methane); being a utilization method that’s environmentally superior to most any other form of its use (including composting, digestion, etc.),
- Reduction of millions of tonnes of CO2 Greenhouse Gas emissions.
- Emission discharge that’s environmentally superior to most other uses of the Syn-gas (bio-diesel production and firing, combustion engine firing, etc.) plus that which is environmentally superior to firing of any fossil fuel including natural gas.
- One of the cleanest non-nuclear thermal energy sources known to mankind.
- Eligibility as a renewable energy source or carbon emission trading.
It is highlighted that there’s unlikely to be a cleaner more environmentally friendly alternative to waste, refuse or biomass utilization and energy generation.